Folk-rock group Laboratory of the Wind
(Russia, Perm region)
It has been existing with this name since 1997.
Music directions: folk, jazz, art-rock.
The group is interested by synthesis of different music directions. Most music themes have a national lining. Colour of folk compositions is Slavic and Celtic.
The group shows its program on various rock and folk festivals, spreading traditions of folk music in the youth environment.
Our repertoir is extensive and different. It can be made for each separate performance. The group has more 100 songs. Many of them are folk compositions. The texts are mainly in Russian.
The group would like to take part in folk, rock or Celtic festivals.
There was performances in St. Petersburg and Moscow clubs (1998-2005), tours in the other cities of Russia.
Group is preparing album: "CRONIKLE".
There are audio and video concert records.
For more information , please, contact us:
Phones: 7 (34 249) 2-47-07, mob.+79026380859,
fax 7 (34249) 66453 (for LW)
The address of the group:
Kuzmina st. 24-63
Lysva, Perm region
Vladimir Beloborodov (vocal, guitar, psaltery, flute, etc.)
Nick Bushkov (percussion, drums)
Alex Shardin (bass, vocal)
Evgeny Tsvet (violin, guitar, vocal)
Igor Sitnikov (violin, psaltery, vocal)
Alex Rudometov (accordion)
Artem Basharin (solo-guitar)
SOME FESTIVALS WHERE THE GROUP TOOK PART:
CHRONOLOGY of ALBUMS:
- Festival "Rock-Line-97" (Russia, 98, 99)
- Multicultural Fest, Bottrop (Germany, )
- Tour of the Europa (France, Germany, Italy, 2001)
- International Festival "FOLK-MARATHON" (Russia, Karelia, 2001)
- Festivals "Duzhd", "Darevo" (Moscow 2001, 2002)
- Tour of the Ukraina (Kiev, Hmelnitsky, Zaporozhy, 2002)
- Festival " Old-NewRock" (Russia, Ekaterinburg 2004,2005)
- International Festival "ETHNOLIFE" (St. Petersburg, 2004)
- International Festival "MAMAKABO" (Russia, Volzhsk, 2005)
- International Festival "New song from an anciend land" (Russia, Udmurtia, 2003, 2004, 2007)
- Inter-regional festival " PERM PERIOD" (?)
- Folk-festival "MAY TREE" (Russia,Vyborg 2007)
- Rock-festival "OPEN WINDOW" (St. Petersburg 2007) etc.
- ROCK-AND-ROLL VICTORIA (91)
- YES, IT IS DEATH (92)
- IN NOISE OF CITIES (93)
- THE LORD'S SUMMER (94)
- HOPE (95)
- CREATIVITY (96)
- TEMPLE OF WIND (98)
- TO SACRED COASTS (99)
- IDEAL (2000)
- POSOLON (ROUGH COPY)
- FROM THE SLAVS INTO THE CELTS (2001)
- EMPTINESS (2005)
- CELTIC RAPSODY(RECORD 2006)